Bourgault Industries currently an opening for a Material Handler in our Retail Weld area in St. Brieux, SK. To be successful in this position, you must be highly organized, with forklift experience and strong communication skills, and enjoy working as part of a team!
To perform all aspects of material handling to ensure material is moved, loaded and unloaded in a safe, secure, and timely manner, through the appropriate areas of production.
- Ensure that forklifts are operational at all times and are operated safely and securely
- Move, store, load and unload required materials for production and other departments
- Ensure that material is stored in an orderly manner and areas are accessible at all times
- Safely and securely transport parts and materials to and from internal production departments
- Ensure transfers are completed, following the proper procedure
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills (experience with Microsoft Office & XA is a strong asset)
Bourgault offers competitive, performance-based pay, health & dental benefits, RRSP plan, profit sharing, shift premium, on-site fitness facilities, and more! Apply now to join our world class team!
- Please apply by Friday, October 16, 2020 at 12:00 PM.