Looking for a reliable and experienced truck mechanic/fabricator for a full-time position in Keswick.
Must be self-motivated, able to work with minimum supervision and perform a variety of tasks.
Welding experience required
Duties include but not limited to:
- adjust, repair, or replace parts and components of commercial trucks medium and heavy equipment (dump trucks, freight-liners, skid steer, etc) Both diesel and gas vehicles/equipment on site
- diagnose any mechanical/electrical problems
- preventative maintenance on all vehicles and equipment
- 12V Wiring
- welding in shop and on site
- fixing shop equipment and equipment on site if needed
- building/maintaining additional tools for company use (i.e building bins, fixing old bins, and various other repairs)
$25-$35 per hour, based on skill and experience
5+ years mechanical experience working on heavy equipment/trucks an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00-$35.00 per hour
- heavy truck/equipment: 5 years (Preferred)