Accurate Screen and Grating (ASG) is looking for a Fabricator to join us in our Surrey branch. Our Fabricators are responsible to ensure that customer fabrication orders are processed in an accurate, safe, efficient and organized manner.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional time management and organizational skills, has the ability to operate band saws, hand saws, grinders, beam shears and other steel cutting equipment and is able to focus on maintaining a positive team work environment. Ability to weld steel, stainless and aluminum would put you on the higher end of the pay scale. If you are ticketed and certified for welding additional conversation can be had. Successful applicants are open to learning, willing to adapt their approach to Accurate Screen’s specialty products and services and always willing to share knowledge with their team.
- Process fabrication orders according to specifications provided through fabrication drawings
- Ensure safe operation of all equipment, follow all protocols and standards for warehouse safety
- Follow fabrication quality standards and timelines
- Perform regular maintenance on fabrication equipment
- Work to improve the fabrication process
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Basic math and analytical skills
- Able to safely and repetitively lift 50 lbs
- Proven ability for having a high attention to detail
Accurate Screen and Grating (ASG) has an unmatched, expansive product line, with expert custom manufacturing. We are recognized throughout North America as an industry leader in full range metal screen and grating products.
We are proudly Canadian, with distribution and manufacturing locations in BC, AB, ON and QC. Through the strongest supply chain in Canada, we bring top-quality products for the industrial and commercial markets to every part of North America, all at very competitive prices.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$32.00 per hour
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- On-site Parking
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No Weekends
To keep all of our staff as safe as possible we have implemented stringent safety protocols which includes masks, limited contact with external workers, and sanitizing schedules
- Metal Fabrication: 1 year (Preferred)