Currently, we are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable, and detail-oriented MIG Welder to join our clients team of talented, hardworking individuals.
This is a full time position on the day shift which run Monday – Friday 8:00pm-4:30pm
- Selecting, measuring, cutting, and joining appropriate metals to specifications.
- Preparing metals and work surfaces to ensure safe and effective assemblage.
- Reading and interpreting specifications and blueprints accurately
- Proficiency with MIG (GMAW) welding
- Experience working with Plasma Metal Cutters and Angle Grinder
- Regularly cleaning and inspecting welding equipment and tools.
- Preparing and clean metal and steel welds for welding.
- Testing the strength of each join during and after project completion.
- 1 year of experience in MIG Welding in manufacturing environment
- Strong demonstration of work ethics and the ability to efficiently produce high-quality products
- Ability to work under pressure while still maintaining attention to detail
Hourly rate – $18.00- $18.50/hour