The welder uses hand welding or flame cutting equipment to weld or join metal components/piping or to fill holes, indentations or seams of fabricated metal products.
- Uses certified procedures to weld pipe materials as required.
- Welds components in flat, vertical or overhead positions.
- Detects faulty operation of equipment or defective materials and notifies supervisors.
- Makes every weld as if it was to be a 100% weld free from undercut over welding.
- Cleans all welds free from B.B.’s and slags.
- Examines work pieces for defects and measures work pieces with straight edges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Creates weld tickets daily.
- Reads and understands blue prints and ISO’s.
- Works various schedules offshore depending on project and client requirements.
- At least 1 years of pipe welding experience working in the Oil and Gas industry at offshore locations.
- TWIC cards are required for offshore work locations.
PES offers a competitive salary & benefits package. EOE
Ways to apply:
1. Email resume or employment application to: [email protected]2. Mail to: Performance Energy Services
250 North American Ct.
Houma, LA 70363.
3. Apply in person @ 250 North American Ct. Houma, LA 70363 in the Human Resources Department (building).
4. Company website: www.pesllc.com. Employment applications are located on the company website as well.