Position Type: Full time, hourly. M-F 5am to 1:30pm with 30 minute lunch break. Overtime as required, including Saturdays.
Education Requirements: High School diploma or equivalent required.
Skill requirements: Oxy-Fuel rod welding experience preferred. Spray & Fuse welding experience a plus. Needs to be able to understand basic manufacturing drawing dimensions.
Must pass a pre-employment drug test.
Work environment: Shop environment.
Dress code: PPE required.
- Logs attendance and labor hours against jobs utilizing Company time clock system.
- Marks or tags material with proper job number, piece marks, and other identifying marks as required.
- Maintains lot traceability & records data detailed on job routers.
- Reviews job router and understands methods and products which will be created.
- Reads and understands 2D mechanical drawings / blueprints.
- Prepares all material surfaces to be welded, ensuring no loose or thick scale, slag, rust, moisture, grease, or other foreign matter.
- Selects and installs torches, torch tips, and filler rods according to welding chart specifications or types and thicknesses of metals.
- Preheats work pieces prior to welding using torches or ovens.
- Operates manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to apply overlay weld to base metal and/or spray hard facing material and then fuses it to base material, using gas torches.
- Applies hard coating using plasma arc, HVOF, and oxy-fuel rod welding with gas torches.
- Operates equipment safely and uses required PPE.
- Ensures tasks are completed in accordance with customer requirements.
- Maintains tools and work area in a clean, orderly condition.
- Adheres to all Company Policies and Work Instructions.
- All other duties as assigned.
Candidate must work well with others, be dependable, and be self-driven.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO and Vacation eligible after probationary period completed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Spray & Fuse hardfacing, aka Flame Spray Welding (FLSP): 1 year (Preferred)
- Oxy-Fuel Overlay Welding (OFW): 1 year (Preferred)
- Welding: 1 year (Required)
- Tulsa, OK 74107 (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible