We are looking for a Part Time Welder Services Representative who will provide welder test witnessing services to CWB clients who are applicants or certified to the CSA welding standards. These services may also be provided to unions and accredited testing centers.
This position reports to the Regional Manager, Western Operations and will work out of their home office, servicing our clients in Vancouver BC and the surrounding areas.
The following qualifications are required:
- Technical background and knowledge of the welding and joining industry.
- Extensive knowledge of welding and testing standards.
- 5+ Yrs of any of the following – Practical Welding, Welding Inspector, Educator/Trainer or Welding Supervision background
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience
- A valid driver’s license and own vehicle are mandatory for travel.
- MUST have good computer skills
The following qualifications would be an asset:
- Certified W178.2 Level 1 OR 2 Inspector
- CWB Welding Supervisor experience
- Welding Engineering Technician/Technologist
- Practical Welding, Welding Inspector, Educator/Trainer or Welding Supervision background
- College Diploma or better in Welding Engineering Technology or related field
- Assessment and evaluation
- Calendar Management