Engrity Inspection Services Inc.is a COR, ISO 9001:2015 and CWB Certified Inspection Organization, with the facility and resources to provide a complete range of inspection services. Engrity has been providing high-quality inspection services to the entire satisfaction of our clients since 2011.
We are currently looking for Pipeline Inspectors experienced in Pipeline (CWB Level 2/NACE Level2) for Swan Lake area. Please apply and we will start screening candidates immediately.
- Ensure all ITP stages are followed and complied with.
- Pipe spool fabrication inspection.
- Read pipeline drawings, ISO’s, GA’s and PID’s.
- Knowledge of ASME, ABSA, and CSA codes and standards.
- Material receiving inspection and verification.
- Maintaining the welder qualification record.
- Monitoring welding and carrying out final weld visual inspection.
- Verifying all NDT completion releasing the piping for the hydro test.
- Witness hydro tests.
- Final pipeline reinstatement inspection and witnessing applicable bolt torque.
- Experience with weld mapping and as-built drawings.
- Flange face inspection.
- Hydrotest package development.
- Complete coating and holiday testing.
- Turnover binder review and completion.
- Pipeline experience is a must,
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical or Welding Engineering.
- CWB Level 2 certification with 5 year of experience.
- NACE Level 2 Certification will be a bonus.
- Field experience is required.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to handle a multitude of tasks.
- Good computer skills, especially in the use of MS Office.
- Self-motivated, organized and able to work in a high-pressure deadline-driven environment.
- Understands Quality Inspection Procedures, Tools and Equipment
Contract length: 2-3 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Pipeline: 5 years (Preferred)
- CWB Level 2 (Preferred)
- NACE Level 2 (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings