Prolite Systems Inc. is a Canadian based international thermoplastic manufacturer, custom fabricator and distributor specializing in dual laminates and many other types of plastic industrial and municipal corrosion resistant process equipment.
The Position: We’re looking for a Plastics Fabricator/Welder. Salary will be based on experience.
· While experience in Plastic Welding/Fabrication and working in a manufacturing environment will be an asset, a good work ethic, high energy and a positive attitude are very important to our company.
· Organized, detail oriented, dependable, reliable, and proactive.
· Willingness to be flexible and able to support warehouse with other duties that may be required.
· Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Self-motivated team player capable of managing multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced setting to meet strict deadlines.
· Use Hand and Power Tools – Some Tools are Required
· Must be able to work with minimal supervision if required.
· Willing to work overtime if needed
· Safety Conscious
- Plastics Welding, Fabrication and follow established safety procedures
Why Should You Apply?
· Long Time Established Company
· Competitive Rates
· Good Hours
· Health Benefits after 3 months
· Direct Deposit
Job Type: Full-time
- Plastic Welding: 1 year (Preferred)