Production Worker Metal Fabrication
Stollco Industries has been proving metal solutions for over 50 years. Established in 1967 with headquarters in Port Coquitlam, Stollco manufactures a variety of products for an array of industries. Stollco specializes in utilizing Trumpf Laser cutting machinery to complete jobs as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Stollc Ind is looking to add another production worker to our team at our plant in Port Coquitlam. This position is a day shift Monday to Friday 7:30 am – 4:00 pm. Experience not necessary will train on site. Must be eager to learn. Benefits available after 3 months.
- Assembly of parts using different techniques,
- Clean up parts
- Checking sizing of parts (Quality Control)
- Labeling and packaging parts
- Pemming, sanding/grinding and smoothing of metal parts
- Shipping/warehouse helper (packaging pallets) preparing shipping documents
- Good communication
- Very good in paying attention to detail
- Able to follow and listen to instructions given
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
This position eventually could lead to more responsibilities in our plant.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep our front office staff safe we have installed a glass barrier between customers. Always only 1 customer aloud in the front office at a time. Plenty of washroom around to wash hands when needed. Hand sanitizer, gloves, and masks also available.
- production shop: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)