Our company is a sheet metal manufacturing business that has been in business since 1969. We offer benefits such as accrued PTO time, Medical ins, dental ins, vision ins, STD, LTD, Life Ins, 401K, Legal, etc. Company contributes to medical, dental, vision, life, and 401k.
We are looking for an welder with robotic welding experience. This position will be on 2nd shift, typically Mon-Thursday 3:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow and comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Runs parts in a pre-programmed welding operation.
- Interprets blueprints and sketches of varying complexity to check welds for dimensional tolerances.
- Repairs any bad welds made by the robot.
- Modifies programming to maintain quality.
- Maintains tooling and fixtures.
- Performs all necessary and required preventive maintenance on robot work cell.
- Fills out all required production paperwork and records.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
We have a strong commitment to the safety and protection of our employees. We have a comprehensive program in place to prevent the spread of Covid-19. All potential employees will be expected to be committed to safety as well.
- Welding: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly