Who are we?
Pacific Restaurant Supply is a leading hospitality and restaurant supplier in British Columbia. A progressive team of design-forward professionals – passionate about custom food service concept solutions. We strive to provide peace of mind and deliver confidence to our customers. Focusing mainly in kitchen equipment sales and custom stainless fabrication. You can view our website and portfolio here: www.pacificrestaurantsupply.com
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a Stainless Sheet Metal Fabricator, to support our team growth with fabrication in our custom stainless facility.
What you will be doing;
- Fabricate and assemble custom sheet metal fixtures (such as commercial kitchen equipment) and components. Perform all work to organizational standards to ensure final product meets quality standards.
- Good understanding of sheet metal fabrication
- Proficiency in TIG welding, using shop tools including a grinder.
- Read and comprehend blueprints / schematics and prepare the material to build and execute
- Efficiently and effectively manages time and resources. Accurately record time to work orders.
- Travel and onsite installation is required as needed.
What you bring to the table;
- Minimum 3+ years prior experience
- Follow company policy and standards, along with safety procedures.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Efficient and attentive to details
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to function as a team member; interact and work well with others
- Strive for zero downtime operations
- Able to take and follow directives, while also being able to self-motivate and work on one’s own.
- Keep shop, bench work space clean and orderly.
Why work with us?
Work-life balance – We provide consistency and promote personal growth – we are not open on weekends or evenings.
Local and family owned company – Our owners are all near by – we are committed to improving our business and the environment for our team members.
Technology and innovation – We embrace technology, continuous improvement and innovation. We are not stale, outdated and stagnant. We embrace new ideas and provide opportunities for people to learn new skills and gain experience with new technology.
Exciting Industry – We work in the hospitality and restaurant industry. We are working with industry leading clients that are creating incredible culinary experiences. We participate in the fun, trying new foods in our test kitchen and learning about new trends.
What do you get in return?
Extended health benefits (including massage, dental, etc)
Opportunities for growth
Company culture and events
Mentorship and experience
Dynamic work environment with great group of people
Powered by JazzHR