Who We Are
ZYUS is a Canadian-based, next-generation life sciences company leading scientific research and development in phyto-therapeutics. We are committed to delivering high-quality standardized therapeutic formulations that comply with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) to provide targeted relief for our patients.
We aim to shift the paradigm from conventional strategies to focus on improving our patients’ overall quality of life and well-being by harnessing the power of phyto-therapeutics. With science as our driver, we can reimagine the potential of plant-made formulations by investing in medical research, clinical trials and advanced process manufacturing. Together, we can establish phyto-therapeutics as a standard of care to restore health and manage disease.
A Mission for Good
Elevate cannabinoids as a standard of care and reimagine the potential of protein-based therapeutics – in pursuit of transformational impact on patients’ lives.
At ZYUS, integrity is at the core of everything we do. Quality and integrity guide our research and mission to improve patient lives by advancing the understanding of cannabinoids and their medical potential.
People are the lifeline of our Company. We strive to create an inclusive culture built on purpose, dedication, and passion.
We are dedicated to restoring health and humanity to patients worldwide. Our aim is to reimagine the potentialof medicine, by championing an evidence-based approach led by scientific research.
We value a performance driven culture, focusing on best-in-class formulations by advancing the science of well-being.
Join Us on Our Mission
As we continue to embark on this journey, we are always looking for talented, growth-minded, and passionate individuals to join us on our mission for good.
Your Contribution (Job Description)
- Design, fabricate, weld and polish stainless steel equipment with a great deal of precision and attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge, problem solving and experience in stainless steel fabrication with a focus on food & production equipment would be an asset.
- Keep all materials, tools and equipment, in an orderly fashion and maintain a clean work area at all times.
- Read job specification to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
- Follow, respect, and apply all safety procedures and guidelines and keep up-to-date in safety procedures. Wear proper safety equipment.
- Positive attitude, willing to jump in and help wherever is needed.
- **All other duties as assigned
What it Takes (Qualifications)
- Journeyman fabricator or welder with 5+ years experience in stainless steel fabrication/welding (TIG).
- Skilled in Tig & Mig welding
- Must have extensive experience welding & polishing stainless steel
- Shearing, bending, grinding, and cutting material as required
- Knowledge of light gauge steel and custom fabrication
- Keep all materials, tools and equipment, in an orderly fashion and maintain a clean work area at all times
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work well with others and individually
What is in it for You
At ZYUS, we care about our people. Our total rewards package includes comprehensive benefits, retirements savings, on-going training and development……. and more
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Fabricating/Welding: 5 years (Preferred)