We are looking for an experienced Fabricator to join our team until December 31, 2020.
This position would start on the Day Shift (Monday – Friday 6:00am – 2:30pm) and move to Afternoon Shift (Monday – Thursday 2:30pm – 1:00am) which has a $2.00/hr premium.
The Fabricator is responsible for the fabrication of CEC equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Burning steel.
- Ensure materials are properly tracked and allocated to each job.
- Drill and tap.
- Threading pipe.
- Brackets on compressors.
- Small part fabrication.
- Prepping, cutting, grinding of materials.
- Skid fabrication.
- Enclosure fabrication.
- Laying out Enclosure Panels and installation.
- CBA Wing braces.
- Center Throw Brackets.
- Being able to fit in place spools.
- Ability to design brackets for clamping.
- Proficient in break and shear or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in welding and welding processes.
- 4 years of manufacturing experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $0.00 per hour
- Chilliwack, BC (Preferred)