Based in our Clients’ Steel Plant, reporting to the Steel Fabrication Manager. Occasional shift working may be required due to an increase in demand in our steel production department.
- This role involves being able to read and understand drawings.
- Fabricating and Mig Welding light to medium Steel Work
Skills we need:
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a similar environment
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Full driving licence and access to own transport
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivated to achieve goals
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Able to work against targets to deadlines
- Must be a great team player
Salary and Incentives
We offer a competitive benefits package including;
- Salary starting at £10.69 per hour rising to £11.15 following a successful probation
- 31 days’ holiday rising to 33
- Attendance bonus with additional annual top up (If applicable)
- Life insurance (2 x annual salary)
- Company sick pay (If applicable)
Please apply to Liz at RSW for immediate consideration for interview!