We are Growing and seeking Top Talent to join our Team!
Drive Products has over 35 years of history of delivering superior design, service and product solutions for the Canadian Truck Equipment industry and takes pride in the talented people we employ to ensure that our customers’ expectations are met and exceeded in the respective industries we serve.
Job Function: Truck Equipment Installer/Up-fitter Technician
· Installation/Upfitting Experience with LIGHT/HEAVY duty vehicles
· Welding, pintle plates and dump bodies experience required
· PTO’s, Hydraulic Systems, Dump Bodies, Cranes, Plows, Spreaders, Valves and MORE
· Expected to have your own tools
· Able to read/understand drawings, schematics, and technical bulletins
· Safety Conscious
· An ability to adapt to rapidly changing working conditions
· Fast Paced Environment
· Dependable and punctual employee
What we Offer
Drive Products provides competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package as well as various opportunities to build on your skills and grow within the organization.
To join our team, please forward your resume and quote the position you are applying for in the subject line.
While we appreciate all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Drive Products is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. Upon request, suitable accommodations are available for applicants invited to an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Vision Care