JGW Machine Limited is one of Ontario’s leading metal fabricators, manufacturing a wide variety of metal components for customers across Ontario and worldwide. Our clean, modern, highly automated 106,000 square foot facility is strategically located in South Western Ontario. At JGW Machine Limited our capabilities include engineering and design, machining, tooling and complete quality control. Process capabilities include laser welding, CNC machining, production welding, metal spinning, powder coat painting, finishing and assembly services. We ship metal components, weldments, and full assemblies globally. JGW Machine Limited has a tradition of quality metal fabricated products at competitive prices. We specialize in short run, tight tolerance metal forming, fabrication, welding and assembly.
The job responsibilities would be as follows:
· Sets up and operates machine to bend metal structural shapes, such as bars, rods, angles, pipes, and tubes, to angle or contour specified by work order, drawings, templates, or layout: Selects and bolts holding clamp, die block, and guide clamp to machine.
· Operate machines Ercolina (Top Bender up to 2-3/8” OD) & Tauring (coil type bending)
· Machine setups with multiple bend profiles in one part
· Using measuring tape and Vernier Calipers
· Fast paced work environment
· Willingness to work overtime
· Ability to perform and set up machines in area assigned to;
· Ability to complete tasks in team environment;
· Capable of measuring the dimensions of part/product to print;
· Ability to read prints;
· Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision;
· Ability to complete assigned tasks in team environment;
· Knowledge of metal materials.
· Excellent people skills;
· Capable of working with minimum to no Supervision;
· Requires hands on, result orientated individual who has proven ability to train and motivate shop floor personnel;
· May be required to lift products 30 pounds or less;
· May be required to stand for prolonged periods of time;
· May be required to perform a wide range of movements, including bending, crawling, crouching and kneeling;
· Occasional exposure to hot conditions in warm months.
· High School Diploma or equivalent preferred;
· Technical program through college or university an asset;
· Working knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and regulations;
This position is located in Princeton, Ontario, which is 25 minutes from Kitchener/Cambridge and 10 minutes from Brantford.
Candidates who are interested in becoming a part of our dynamic team environment are invited to forward their resume via email. Candidates are asked to indicate the job title in the subject line of their email application. If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of contact and provisions will be arranged.
Please visit our website for more information www.jgwmachine.com.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Tube Bender/Fabricator: 3 years (Preferred)