As an Allied Trade Specialist, you’ll supervise and perform the fabrication, repair, and modification of metallic and nonmetallic parts to ensure the Army’s equipment is operating reliably. You’ll operate lathes, drilling presses, grinders, welding machines, and other machine shop equipment. You will train to select the materials, tools, and equipment to do the job, and learn how to operate fabrication machines.
***THIS JOB REQUIRES ENLISTMENT INTO THE UNITED STATES ARMY OR ARMY RESERVE***
In order to meet the minimum qualifications, you must:
- BE ELIGIBLE TO ENLIST IN THE UNITED STATES ARMY OR ARMY RESERVE
- Be a US Citizen or Hold at least a green card (I-551)
- Have a High School Diploma/GED
- Have no major medical issues (missing limbs, mental health issues..)
- Have no major law violations (sexual misconducts, domestics..)
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please apply now and within 24-48 hours, you will receive an email from our recruiting team, directly.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $24,000.00 – $72,000.00 per year
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)