***MUST BE WILLING TO OPERATE PUNCH PRESS WHEN NO WELDING IS NEEDED******Salary based on experience***
First Shift M-F 7am to 3:30pm (Must be willing and able to work overtime during the work week and Saturdays as required)
- Must be capable of mig, tig and spot weld on small parts as assemblies. Materials are steel and stainless steels. Must be willing to perform welding and press operations as a combined job. Must be available to work overtime including Saturdays.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION :
Weld parts to meet blueprint specifications.
- Active involvement in promoting and maintaining a safe work environment.
- Produce products (welded and otherwise) as assigned by supervisor or lead.
- Record all necessary job information including number of part produced, status of job, location of finished parts, etc in computer.
- Knows, understands, and can demonstrate the proper use of the controls and operation of the equipment, as instructed.
- Knows, understands, and can demonstrate the inspection requirements for the tasks being performed.
- Knows and applies the proper procedures for maintaining material trace ability.
- Notify supervisor or lead person immediately of problems, concerns or questions.
- Keep work area clean and free of hazards.
- Be available for training as required by Company
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor or lead person.
-Completed basic welding course or one year of related welding experience.
-Able to interpret weld symbols on a blueprint.
-Familiar with variety of measuring instruments, tape measure, scales, calipers, etc.
– Capable of welding various thicknesses’ of metals using MIG, TIG, or spot-welders.
-Able to lift 50 pounds on a continuous basis.
- Shop environment/plant: heat, noise, dust.
- Fast-paced environment;
- Required to work beyond 40-hour week (overtime) and Saturdays as needed.
- PPE to be worn as necessary and appropriate.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.01 – $1.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Orlando, FL 32824 (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- MIG Welding: 1 year (Required)
- TIG Welding: 1 year (Required)
- Spotwelding: 1 year (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place