Are you a passionate, skilled welder seeking a purposeful career in a reputable Canadian company? Does the opportunity for stable, full-time employment in an essential service interest you?
Come build your dream career in the beautiful, Huntsville, Ontario, as a skilled welder. We need talented and motivated individuals, such as yourself, who have demonstrable skill in TIG (GTAW) and MIG (GMAW) welding processes. These individuals will have the opportunity to participate in a positive and supportive work environment, while working with a team of hard-working welders like yourself.
The beautiful community of Huntsville, Ontario is a quaint city that offers many opportunities for both work and play. Reconnect with nature by surrounding yourself with numerous parks and lakes, or explore the sights at Algonquin National Park. This picturesque city offers the opportunity be a part of the Muskoka’s while still being in close proximity to urban life. Being just a short 2 ½ hour drive to Toronto, this city offers endless possibilities.
If you still need further convincing, please visit the following website to discover how Huntsville can be a great fit for you and your family. https://www.discovermuskoka.ca/regions/huntsville/
Whether you are pursuing a career in welding as a skilled international worker, are striving to obtain suitable employment opportunities to obtain permanent residency in Canada, are a Canadian welder looking for a new and exciting opportunity, or you simply have a fundamental passion for the craft; this opportunity is for you.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment
- Maintain and perform minor repairs on welding equipment
- Interpret welding process specifications
- Operate welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products
- Reading symbols and welding plans;
- Professional diploma or certificate, apprenticeship or trade school in welding or equivalent experience;
- 3 to 5 years as a welder with very good knowledge of TIG (GTAW) and MIG (GMAW) welding processes;
- Experience in resistance, spot or seam welding (very good stop / start technique) and on turntables;
- Experience in welding T304 and T409 stainless steel, aluminized steel, steel, iron and heavy metals;
- Full-time, permanent (8 hours a day, 5 days per week)
- Straight afternoon and evening shift
- Wage $20 per hour + shift premium of $1.50 per hour (afternoon and night shift)
- Overtime after 40 hours a week
- Dental Insurance after 6 months.
- Pension after 12 months
- Extended health insurance after 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- welding: 3 years (Required)