Job Title: Welder Fitter
Location: GTA North, ON
Salary: $20+ hourly
- Assemble/weld stainless steel associated components fitting for engine manufacturing.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, and specifications to execute fit-up.
- Fit-up process equipment system.
- Perform constructability review to identify any issue that might prevent proper fabrication
- Dismantle and rebuild repairs and system as required
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawing specifications and technical manuals.
- Complete paperwork associated with weld numbers, weld maps, and other QA related documents as needed.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working as a Welder Fitter
If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume.
Please note that while we appreciate all applications, only those being considered will be contacted.