West Craft Manufacturing Inc. is an industry leader in the production of custom hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders for a diverse range of industries.
The qualified candidate will produce machined parts by setting up and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; as well as, other related operations. This includes loading programs, operating CNC equipment, component inspection/measurement and monitoring operations to ensure quality/productivity standards are met and maintained. Also included in this role is maintaining quality and safety standards, keeping records, and maintaining equipment and supplies.
Welders will work either individually, or as a part of a small team. Qualified welders will be required to determine product specifications from component drawings. All requirements of each weld must be within the tolerance allowed and produced within parameters of welding procedures. The Welder is also required to perform grinding, buffing, preparation, pre-heating, and testing.
Other positions available for Skilled Laborers: Assembly personnel, Machine Operators, etc.
Key Responsibilities for CNC Operators:
- Demonstrated knowledge of cutting tool technology, use of inserts, and fixtures.
- Demonstrated use of measurement and inspection tools.
- Read drawings and inspect parts.
- Must be adaptable to a changing high pace/high demand work environment.
- CNC programming a plus.
Key Responsibilities for Welders:
- MIG weld carbon steel.
- Perform basic fitting.
- Remove material using grinding processes.
- Read drawings and inspect parts for basic dimensions.
- Perform basic layouts (positioning and alignment).
- Inspect parts against complex engineered drawings.
- Capability to examine weld for acceptable attributes.
Full time job
On job training is provided.
Welding Certifications Opportunity.
Potential Benefits: Health Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K, and PTO.
Must be willing to work 6 days a week when required.
Two shifts available Day 7am-4pm and Night 4pm to 1am.
Pay is based on experience.
Required Education: High School or equivalent
Bilingual is a plus
Please submit a resume along with your application and submit it via indeed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $11.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Shop Floor: 1 year (Preferred)
- CNC Machine Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Only full-time employees eligible