Let’s Work USA is HIRING WELDERS FULL-TIME ($15/hr)
COVID-19 NOTE: We prioritize the safety and wellness of our workers, and will ensure that you feel safe during these unprecedented times. At Let’s Work, our mission is to provide safe jobs and maintain the highest standards of safety especially during the course of the COVID-19 pandemic
Location: Pembroke Pines, Fl
Rate of Pay: $15/hr
Schedule: Mon – Friday 6:30am-3.00pm
High school diploma or G.E.D, plus additional or specialized training
- Minimum 3 years welding experience in addition to the use of cutting torches, oxygen acetylene torch or a plasma cutter.
- Experience with stick welding preferred
- MUST have own basic tools including measuring tape, welder helmet, hammer, sledge hammer, steel toe boots
- Knowledge of safety procedures and practices necessary while operating or repairing
- Ability to read; understand prints, drawings; verbal instructions
- Knowledge of torch, stick welding and other general welding duties.
- Utilizes standard hand tools, measuring devices and equipment
- Comfortable lifting 50lbs or more
- Strong communication skills both written & verbal
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- MUST have access to a vehicle
- Responsible for applying accurate welds to fabricate or repair compactors, containers and carts.
- Keep up to date with preventive maintenance inspections, diagnostic and repair of electrical and hydraulic systems
- Conducts circle & safety checks on a daily basis on all machinery and containers
- Complete mandatory paperwork and reports including but not limited to: repairs, damaged parts and repair times
- Performs other duties such as flame cutting, bending, forming, beveling, notching of metal and plastic parts.
- Assists senior welders in the completion of project work.
- Performs all work within Standard Repair Times (SRT)
This position works in a production environment loud very busy . Safety equipment must be worn when working with equipment in the shop. Will be required to drive a forklift as needed once certified.
This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed by employee assigned to this position. It does not state or imply that these are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to the job. The employee may be required to perform other job-related duties as requested by management.
Let’s Work USA is immediately hiring for this position.
Interested applicants who meet the requirements are asked to submit a resume and contact one on-site recruiters Vanessa at 954-203-9094 and Isabelle at 954-770-8971. The Let’s Work head office at 786-543-0644.
Register today, Let’s Work tomorrow!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- welding: 3 years (Required)
- general labour: 2 years (Preferred)