Responsibilities may include:
- Repairing or building of tugboats, yachts, and boats
- Work with mild steel and aluminum
- Working in a shop or outdoors
- Work on boom lifts to reach the boat’s high sections
Requirements & Skills:
- 5+ years of experience welding within manufacturing, either aluminum or steel
OR CWB certification with 6 months experience
- $25- $35 per hour
- Tons of opportunity for overtime
- Gain marine-specific trade industry that will carry them throughout their welding career
- Leadership opportunities available within Bracewell
- Long term opportunity and high growth
- Consistent/ stable and full-time hours
- Cross-training available
Shifts: M – F
- Morning shift – 7am – 3:30pm
If you are interested, reply immediately with your resume attached in a Word document or PDF file only to .
All qualified candidates will be contacted by phone or email to set up an interview. These are Full-time positions and no Part-time opportunity is provided.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we’ve grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.