Job Summary: Welding Technician Trainee is responsible for stamping and forming sheet metal. The sheet metal is then CNC welded together to form a completed assembly.
- CNC welding of stamped and formed parts.
Reports to: Department Supervisor
Qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent desired. Must work well in a team environment. Must be able to follow procedures and directions. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Working Conditions: Primarily stationed in Metal Bellows, a clean work area and surroundings is expected.
Compensation: Salary wages increase with experience.
The above duties describe the chief functions of the job and are not to be considered a detailed description of every duty of the job. Teamwork and positive attitude with project success as primary goal is expected.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place