Scott Springfield is a leading manufacturer of Custom Air Handling equipment for hospitals, laboratories and schools throughout North American. Scott Springfield is hiring for a full-time position to work in the welding group.
· Employee will be responsible for GTAW welding of light gauge steel, aluminum, stainless steel
· Employee is responsible to perform the above mentioned and any other tasks assigned to them in a safe manner and in accordance with our Health & Safety Policies, JHA’s, SWP’s & WHMIS.
· Employee is responsible to understand and follow all Company Policies and Rules.
· Must be able to follow direction from Supervisors and team leads
· Ability to use hand and power tools
· Ability to weld using GTAW
· Ability to read drawings
· Perform preventative maintenance on welding equipment
· Must have communication and problem solving skills
· Must be able to work independently
· Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced manufacturing environment
· Must be able work OT on weekdays and weekends when required
· Work in team environment
· Positive attitude
· Ability to lift up to 50 Lbs
· Experience with shears and press brakes an asset.
· Minimum 2nd year apprentice.
· Ability to learn and accept new challenges in a product development and manufacturing environment.
· General understanding of welding principles.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location