Thank you for your interest in a career with Coremark Metals! We pride ourselves on being a Top Workplace and preferred employer for a diverse crew of talented individuals. We have an immediate opening for a 2nd shift temporary welder at our Minneapolis location. While this is a short-term assignment (1 month), there is a possibility of converting it into a permanent position. If you’re motivated, detail oriented, and looking to work with an incredible team, apply today!
- Welding and fabricating to customer specs
- Using a variety of welding techniques to create artistic, inventive, and structural designs
- Manage work orders to ensure the accuracy of production and timeliness of delivery
- Occasional use of processing machines including shears and saws
- Other duties as assigned including building and/or maintenance, machine operation, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Strong understanding of measuring devices such as calipers, tape measures, and scales
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of supervisor
- Ability to lift 50lbs on a regular basis and up to 75lbs occasionally
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in MIG, TIG, and Stick welding
SCHEDULE: Monday – Thursday 2:00pm – 12:30am
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $18.00 – $21.00 per hour
We provide masks, gloves, disinfectant wipes, and hand sanitizer for all team members.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- mig, tig, and Stick welding: 1 year (Preferred)