Waste Pro of FL in Pembroke Pines has an immediate opening for a qualified and skilled 2nd Shift Welder.
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The welder performs repairs and maintenance to equipment parts, vehicles and roll-off containers. Paints repaired and/or new containers.
1. Performs repairs and maintenance on front and rear load, and roll-off containers. Cuts/welds repairs to vehicle floors, bodies, packing blades, rails, fabrication.
2. Welds steel and aluminum components using MIG gun and arc welding equipment.
3. Bends steel components using a break ad shear.
4. Cuts steel using a plasma cutter or torch.
5. Fabricates steel components on trucks and containers.
6. Installs lids and wheels on containers.
7. Paints repaired and/or new containers.
8. Sweeps up the container shop welding debris, grease, working environment, takes out the garbage and ensure that the shop is keep clean and safe on a daily basis.
9. Follows all safety policies and procedures.
10. Completes required paperwork.
11. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Essential Functions- The statements above are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Inside facility, outside environment exposed to weather and vibrations from trucks and maintenance facility. Occasional exposure to extreme weather conditions.