All Applicants MUST
- Be able to speak and understand English – fluently
- Hold a valid Drivers Licence (Clean Abstract)
- Have a willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to read and interpret drawings
- Have an eye for detail and be able to produce quality welds
- Be able to work alone and/or outdoors
- Have a great attitude and sense of humor
- Be physically fit
- Be able to pass a hiring Drug test
- Hold up to date H2S and First Aid tickets
· Apprentices and Journeyman applicants must have SMAW – CWB All Position Tickets
This is a Monday – Friday, 7am – 4pm position. There may be some over time for evenings or weekends.
Applicants must be able to work in a shop, in the yard, and in the field on job sites – leaving from the shop in the morning and returning in the evening.
This is a permanent, full-time position with benefits.
CC’s offers competitive wages and an employee cost shared benefits program. We offer a flexible work environment, and you will be joining a team of incredible staff.
For applicants applying from outside of Grande Cache, this is a small town in the mountains. All applicants must be willing and able to move within a month of accepting a position.
If you meet or exceed this criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please email all resumes. Phone calls or social media messages will not be accepted. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00-$38.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Grande Cache, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)