Admiral is looking for fabricators to work in our shop to safely and efficiently assemble ACM panels.
- Assembles panels to plan, using drills, rivet guns and basic hand tools.
- Produces the required quantity of panels based on daily targets.
- Inspects finished panels to ensure compliance with function and quality specifications.
- Maintains records of units produced as directed.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Hands-on experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to follow directions and work well in a team.
- Ability to understand panel design documents and/or processing instructions.
- Understanding of or the ability to quickly learn production processes.
- Willingness to be cross trained in other areas and skills.
- Experience working in a manufacturing setting and operating hand and power tools is preferred.
- Prolonged periods working on feet, using tools, and performing repetitive actions that entail frequent bending and stooping.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at a time.
- Visual acuity to read instructions, operate hand and power tools, and inspect parts produced.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: $20.00-$30.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Prince George, BC V2N 6H9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Expected start date: 2022-03-28