Glastech Glazing Contractors Ltd. provides architectural aluminum and glass products for all sizes of commercial projects. We are committed to the highest level of safety for our staff and customers, as demonstrated by our safety record in all projects, big and small. Our team’s goals are to provide the highest quality products, service and value while meeting or exceeding our customers schedule expectations. Our passion is meeting challenges with creativity and engineering perfection as demonstrated in the many specialized glazing projects completed in the lower mainland.
Our commitment to better serve our customers and to keep up with a growing demand for our services, is creating the need for full time Aluminum Fabricators and Production Labourers.
Responsiblities and Duties:
– layout, fabricate, assemble and caulk aluminum curtainwall, storefronts, windows, doors and skylights
– measure, cut and drill aluminum extrusions
– install gaskets, hardware and glass
– operate machines and tools as needed
– inspect aluminum for quality flaws
– assist with loading and offloading
– perform other duties from time to time as requested
We offer competitive wages, room for advancement, comprehensive benefits plan with medical/dental coverage and a chance to be part of the team building the landmark architectural projects in our area.
Apply online through our website www.glastech.ca or email through this portal
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$25.00 per hour
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No Weekends
To keep our staff members as safe as possible, we sanitize common work surfaces regularly. In addition, masks are provided and social distancing guidelines are encouraged and supported.
- fabrication: 1 year (Preferred)