- 5 years minimum tig welding.
- CWB certified preferred (individual must be willing to go for testing).
- Forklift and overhead crane experience.
- Can work on their own or as a team.
- Works well under pressure and deadlines.
- Willing to work overtime and Saturdays if needed.
- Own transportation (punctual).
- Class 5 driver’s license.
- Competitive wages and benefits (3-month probation period).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00-$36.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Tig Welding: 5 years (preferred)