Fitter / Welder : Aluminum
2-5yrs experience fitting and welding aluminum in a manufacturing environment.
Energetic and enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
Ability to work 40hrs a week plus OT as required.
Ability to stand, bend, walk for up to 12hrs a day.
Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
The right candidate will have the following
- Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures (TIG and MIG)
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools (saws, squares, calipers etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-shield, gloves etc.)
Candidates without these qualities need not apply
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Welding: 1 year (Required)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible