A position with Carte represents a significant opportunity to establish a solid career with a growing company. If you enjoy being a part of a dynamic team and are seeking opportunities for professional advancement, we invite you to apply! The company is currently seeking applicants for an Aluminum Welder.
The Aluminum Welder’s function is to manufacture components as per the production schedule for the department and weld in both the Single Phase and Three Phase departments.
- Education: High school;
- Minimum 1 year of TIG Aluminum/Copper welding experience;
- Must be in good physical condition:
o i.e.: Be able to bend, lift a reasonable weight, and have good working use of all limbs;
- Be able to be certified as a FORK TRUCK OPERATOR and OVERHEAD CRANE OPERATOR;
- Must be available to work all shifts (days, afternoons, and midnights).
- Be at work on time every day;
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings;
- Able to read and use measuring devices in imperial and metric;
- Ensure and maintain procedures and quality standards;
- Have knowledge of operation and maintenance of equipment and hand tools;
- Able to adhere to all safety rules and practices;
- Communicate problems and/or non-conformances to the manager and appropriate people;
- Strive for continuous improvements.
- Dynamic, initiative, enthusiastic, a positive attitude, adaptable, and open-minded;
- Analytical and organizational skills;
- Problem solver and creative;
- High level of integrity, honesty, and sense of urgency;
- Communicate and work as a team player.
To explore this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume outlining how you meet the qualifications to:
Carte International Inc.
Attention: Human Resource Department
1995 Logan Avenue, Winnipeg MB R2R 0H8
Fax: (204) 694-0614
Email: [email protected]
Carte provides a comprehensive benefits program. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
We thank all those who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.
Carte is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a long-serving workforce that includes diverse cultural backgrounds and encourages resumes from all qualified individuals. Preference will be given to candidates who most closely meet the knowledge, skills, and qualifications outlined. Please note this position is available to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or those with valid, open work permits only.
Closing date: January 2, 2021