With a culture of quality and integrity as its core values, Brantec Glazing Systems Inc offers a comprehensive range of custom designed systems including but not limited to curtain wall, window wall, and structural glass that address specific project requirements for residential and commercial buildings.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team as Aluminum Window Assemblers / Fabricators / Production Workers:
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lay out, fabricate, assemble, and caulk aluminum curtainwall, storefronts, windows, doors, etc
- Measure, cut, and drill aluminum extrusions
- Operate machines and tools as needed
- Inspect aluminum for various quality flaws
- Assist with loading and offloading
- Deliver products to job sites as needed
- Perform other duties as required
Qualifications and Skills
- Be able to read shop and fabrication drawings
- Be able to comfortably lift 50 lbs. consistently
- Be able to read metric and imperial tape measures
- Basic tools
- Steel-toed boots
Visa Requirements: Candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We are unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization for this position.
To view other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.brantec.ca
To learn more about our company, please visit our Linkedin page at www.linkedin.com/company/brantecgroup
To all recruitment agencies: Brantec does not accept agency resumes. Please do not contact or forward resumes. Brantec is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Powered by JazzHR