Career Opportunities in the Trades
Start your Welding or Boilermaker Apprenticeship with the Lodge 146!
Attend our Apprentice Recruitment Information Seminar.
Please call the Boilermaker Hall at 780 – 451 – 5992 (ext.228) to book your seat for the seminar.
Date: January 25th, 2021
Location: 11055-48th Street SE. Calgary AB.
Time: Doors open at 12:30 PM, Seminar Starts at 1:00 PM
To be eligible for employment, you must:
· Be 18 years of age or older
· Be a Canadian Citizen or a Permeant Resident
· Have a valid Driver’s License
· Be able to communicate verbally and written, in the English Language
· Be able to work in a physically demanding environment
· Be able to follow direction
· Be able to work under pressure
· Be Able to work safely in a busy environment
· Be able to work in a team environment
· Be willing to travel to and from Fort McMurray
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Expected Start Date: 2021-01-25
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: From $81,547.00 per year
Remember to bring Government issued Photo ID. Your Social Insurance Card, contact information for personal and work references. You must adhere to all COVID-19 Health guidelines – do not attend if you are experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms.