- Keep all materials, tools and equipment, in an orderly fashion and maintain a clean work area at all times.
- Read job specification to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
- Measure work piece dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operation.
- Set stops or guides to specified length as indicated by scale, rule or template.
- Perform minor machine maintenance.
- Perform various fabrication techniques such as saw, sand, polish, glue, seam and cut
- Position and weld parts to form complete units or subunits, following blueprints and layout specifications.
- Set up and operate fabricating machines to form and assemble metal components.
- Fabricate carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum and other metals working from drawings and written instructions.
- Grind and finish pieces and products.
- Install or load final products.
- Position, align, and assemble fabricate parts for assembly.
- Follow, respect, and apply all safety procedures and guidelines and keep up-to-date in safety procedures. Wear proper safety equipment.
**All other duties as assigned
- Work well with others
- Safety oriented
- Possess good hand skills
- Past experience in metal fabrication environment required. Preferably 1st or 2nd year apprentice.
- Apprentice Documentation
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Must be physically fit and able to safely lift 50 lbs
We offer a competitive compensation package that is determined by skill level, education and experience. We thank all the applicants; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.