Scovan is looking for Apprentice / Journeymen Welders to join our team in Ponoka immediately! This position offers stable, full-time hours with an opportunity to grow and learn from our hard-working team!
- Full-time hours – Typical shift is Monday to Thursday, 10-hour per day. Shifts may vary based on workload requirements.
- All work is competed in our industrial module yard in Ponoka, Alberta. No need to travel.
- Fall arrest/protection training certification
- Manlift ticket
- WHMIS 2015
Why work at Scovan?
- Job Security – We have a high and consistent project workload
- Competitive Rates
- Culture of hard work, camaraderie, and safety
- Employee Referral Program
- Monthly Awards based on safety & recognition
- State of the art tools
- Opportunities to Grow & Learn
- On-site parking
Scovan Engineering and Gemini Fabrication announce that they have entered into an agreement to consolidate operations creating a single entity known as Scovan, forming an industry leader in innovative technologies, engineering, procurement, fabrication and construction management (EPFC) services for the energy sector.
The above description is not a comprehensive list of all activities, duties or responsibilities of the role, responsibilities and duties may be assigned or adjusted at any time with or without notice.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: From $39.00 per hour
- welding: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location