We are currently seeking an Arc 6 Welder in Houston, TX. Our client is a leading worldwide provider of equipment and components used in oil and gas drilling and production operations, oilfield services, and supply chain integration services to the upstream oil and gas industry.
Must have experience in:- Arc 6 – Arc 6i – Auto TIG experience***
Experience in TIG 6G strongly preferred
- Adhere to and implement proper welding procedures.
- Maintain accurate dimensional tolerances set forth on drawings.
- Produce quality product while focusing on given standards.
- Adhere to SMAW, FCAW, GTAW, GMAW, and other processes as required.
- Handle heavy materials manually and with overhead cranes in a safe and efficient manner.
- Assure all welding is performed and documented in compliance with the clients quality control policies.
- Maintain traceability requirements by completing required documentation.
- Clean and maintain welding equipment.
- Adhere to all safety practices and report any unsafe conditions, broken or malfunctioning equipment.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Able to read prints and ability to interpret all welding symbols.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
– Must have experience in:- Arc 6 – Arc 6i – Auto TIG experience
- Experience in TIG 6G strongly preferred