Access XL is looking for an Assembly Fitter to join the assembly team for assembly and testing of ambulance and commercial tail lifts.
Skills, Knowledge and Responsibilities:
Well organised and self-motivated
To work as part of a larger team
Self-check inspection of parts and assemblies
Ability to read from technical drawings
Ensure all company policies surrounding, health & safety, quality requirements and housekeeping are met.
Experience in following areas is required for this position:
- Proficient in drilling/tapping.
- Mechanical assembly of components
- Proficient with rivet guns, grinders
- Familiarity with hydraulic systems is an asset
- Some knowledge of electrical systems and willingness to learn
- Proficient in using saws
- Welding MIG/TIG is an asset.
Eligible to join the Group’s Auto Enrolment Company Pension Scheme
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £17,262.00 per year
- MIG Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hydraulic Power: 1 year (Preferred)
- Automotive Electrical: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fitting: 1 year (Required)
- TIG Welding: 1 year (Preferred)