- Interpret welding process specifications.
- Weld pressure – Equipment, Structural, & Tanks
- Ability to fit pressure piping is an asset [2″ to 48″)
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- Prepare jigs or set-ups for welding.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment.
- Operate Oxygen arc cutting equipment (arc-air), (AOC)
- Operate hoisting and lifting equipment.
- Promote and adhere to McSween Custom Fabricating Safety and Quality Management Systems.
- Interprovincial (Red Seal) Journeyman Welder Ticket or an Alberta recognized
- 10+ years of experience
- CWB – F4 All Position
- B Pressure Certification
- SMAW – F3/F4
- GTAW – F6 (Small Bore considered an asset)
- GTAW/SMAW – F6/F4
- GTAW/SMAW – F6/F5
- FCAW and GMAW – F6 (Experience considered an asset)
- Must have alloy experience e.g., Alloy 20, Inconel, Duplex etc.
- Must have shop experience with rolling pipe.
- Understands English, speaks average to excellent English, average to excellent English reading skills.
- Read and interpret welding procedures, blueprints, drawings speciﬁcations, manuals and processes.
- Positive, outgoing, motivated, and hardworking individual
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation – we will require a driver abstract.
- Understands and demonstrates the willingness to promote McSween Custom Fabricating vision and values.
- A desire to build strong professional relationships.
Safety Tickets Required:
- Confined Space (May be required)
- Fall Protection
- WHIMIS 2015
Please make sure all safety tickets are up to date. Any additional safety tickets are a bonus.
What McSween offers:
- Competitive wages (based on performance, experience, and qualifications)
- Bi-weekly Pay periods
- Benefits (after probationary period)
HOW TO APPLY:
PLEASE ONLY SEND IN A RESUME AS WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY PHONE CALLS DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICANTS.
Please respond to this ad with a copy of your resume
Only those candidates chosen to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in McSween Custom Fabricating!
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: $36.00-$40.00 per hour
- Welding: 10 years (preferred)