Are you looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity in a fast paced, growing manufacturing company? If so, this could be the ideal role for you!
Active Exhaust Corp. is a leader in the design, test and manufacture of exhaust systems for a broad range of global customers. With more than 550 employees worldwide—many of whom have been with our company for over 30 years—our global footprint ensures we can execute through state-of-the-art processes within North America and South and East Asia.
We offer competitive compensation, group benefits, RRSP matching and plenty of advancement opportunities. If you are an ambitious, self-motivated and driven individual looking for an ideal company to launch your new career and/or to yearning to continue to grow and develop in your current role, you are encouraged you to apply!
SUMMARY: B-Welders report to the Supervisor of the department and are responsible to ensure that product is welded to process, quality & required efficiency levels.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs the running of the equipment set up by others or by himself
- Performs required quality checks to insure product is in compliance and in specification
- Notifies Group Leader and/or Supervisor(s) of product defects or other serious occurrences
- Documents and records all necessary information/data as per work cards and other company requirements
- Performs equipment operational checks
- Performs proper housekeeping, clean-up and 5 S requirements
- Performs all duties according to safety standards and company policies
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Able to weld all B category test welds
- 2 year of MIG welding experience
- Able to set-up and maintain own equipment
- Strong mathematical skills
- Able to repair weld
- Min. grade 12 or equivalent education
- Fluent in English
- Conscientious and punctual
- Willing to learn
- TIG & stainless steel experience an asset
- Pressure vessel MIG welding would be an asset
- Computer literate
- Blue print reading
- Capable of finishing welding
Qualified candidates will be required to complete an on-site weld test as an initial screening for this position.
Powered by JazzHR