LangFab Fabricators Ltd. is a manufacturing company specializing in the production of high-quality truck bodies, trailers, and related equipment for Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest trucking industry since 1975.
The role is a general Brake and Shear/Fabricator position with the primary focus of operating a CNC Press Brake.
- Operate CNC Machinery, primarily the 12ft Accurpress. Forming sheets of varying material
- Process fabrication orders according to specifications provided through fabrication drawings
- Operate miscellaneous fabrication equipment such as brake press.
- Custom & Production work on brake press
- Perform regular maintenance on fabrication equipment
- Shear experience is an asset
- ETS3000 control experience is an asset
- Forklift and First Aid certification would be an asset.
- Ability to understand technical instruction.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organized and able to stick to a task.
- Team player, must work well with others.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00-$27.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Brake and Shear: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fabrications : 1 year (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)