Pay Rate $18.00
2nd Shift 4:00pm to 2:30am
Minimal 1 year experience using Oxygen and Acetylene torch
This position is responsible for weld preparation, welding, and weld finishing operations to manufacture products per drawings, specifications, and other forms of instruction.
Supervision: Production Supervisor or Production Lead
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Welds components in flat, vertical, horizontal, or overhead positions.
- Clamps, holds, tack-welds, heat-bends, and grinds component parts.
- Detects faulty operation of equipment and materials
- Examines work for defects
- Operates hand and power tools common to the welding trade.
- Operates at all times in accordance with HSE policies and regulations.
Previous Experience and Competencies:
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: Previous welding experience, ability to pass internal weld certification.
Job Types: Contract, Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Brazing: 1 year (Required)
- Acetylene torch: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One location