We are looking for a team member with a great attitude and manufacturing work experience! Brazer / Welder team members work with the manufacturing team and use knowledge to braze / weld, assemble components for commercial chiller (HVAC) assembly. Operations consist of brazing, piping, insulating, electrical panel building, wiring, mechanical assembly, pre-paint wash/prep and painting.
The work environment uses lean manufacturing principles (5S, continuous improvement, eight waste elimination, etc.). Cross training in multiple work areas is a requirement.
Forklift operation will be required.
Must be able to complete duties in a safe and timely manner in accordance with quality standards and engineering specifications. Coordinates the work of co-workers and ensures that their work meets all production standards and schedules. Previous painting experience a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.50 – $14.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- brazing / welding: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible