At Trane Technologies we Challenge Possible. Our brands – including Trane® and Thermo King®– create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
Responsible for brazing material together in production process to create a finished good through melting a filler metal to join 2 pieces together.
- Cut and clean copper and steel pipes for cooling unit (dry piping)
- Installing pipes and brazing copper pipes and brass fittings
- Perform repetitive braze operations with little variation
- Set-up and braze basic assemblies in department with assistance
- Ability to make minor adjustments to braze depending up little variation in job requirements
- Follow standard work and check quality requirements
- Ability to read blueprints and weld diagrams preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Beginner level braze ability with some knowledge regarding physical properties and metal characteristics in which they are working with daily
- Learning techniques and allowance for metal heat and requirements.
- Experience in a production environment
- Mathematical acumen such as ability to interpret fractions, decimals, multiplication and division
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.