Welder Job Description
Seeking an experienced certified welder with field fabrication experience for a jack and bore operation.
Essential Job Functions:
- Vertical and horizontal seam welds of steel casing in the field
- Field fabrication of shoring supports and hold down bracing inside of a shoring box for jack and bore equipment.
- Fabrication welding for field maintenance and repair of steel augers and drill heads.
- Torch work and welding of sheet pile and steel plate support shoring.
- Assistance with rigging and alignment of steel casing
Requirements and Experience:
- Must have 2 years welding experience
- Proficiency in fabrication with a torch
- NC DOT Welding Certification REQUIRED*
- Arc welder
- Company will provide all necessary welding equipment and supplies.
Company benefits offered after 90 days:
- Health Insurance- Medical, Dental and vision
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 50+ hours per week
!!PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT NC DOT CERTIFIED!!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- welding: 5 years (Required)
- Certified Welder: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Charlotte, NC (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible