Our Advanced Flow Systems Team is looking for an experienced and energetic Class A Pressure Welder to join our Production Department in Chilliwack.
The position of Class A Pressure Welder includes but is not limited to production welding of standard and custom product. Responsibilities will include the use of various hand tools, Completing All welds under the time specified and to ASME standards consistently.
This position will work with Supervisors and Lead Hands to ensure continuous improvements in the work cells hitting daily goals set, welding according to pre-set parameters using TIG, MIG, and flux core welding processes.
Essential functions for this role are:
- Welding of Stainless steel and Carbon steel Using GMAW, FCAW, MCAW and GTAW
- Read and follow drawings and blueprints to set up, tack, and weld
- Complete all necessary preparation work such as grinding
- Complete all required paperwork
- Maintain a safe, clean and orderly work area
- Be able to Complete Welds to set Production times
- Be Able to Pass any NDE that is required the first time and every time.
If you have the following experience, qualifications and skills, we want to hear from you!
- Minimum A Class Pressure Weld Certification Ticket
- Thorough knowledge of welding practices and techniques
- Able to read blue prints/ drawings and following instructions
- 3 to 5 years of experience on pipe welding would be an asset
Who we are and why come work for us:
- AdvanTec/Advanced Flow Systems is growing and there are opportunities to grow with the organization.
- We have a great benefits package and our full-time employees are eligible for our RRSP matching program.
- We value our employees, and everyone has a voice in the organization.
AdvanTec/Advanced Flow Systems offers competitive compensation packages, the rate of pay for this role will be based on experience & education. If you want to learn more about the organization, please visit our website at www.advantecglobal.com. Thank you for your interest in AdvanTec. We thank all applicants for their interest, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.