1. POSITION SUMMARY
Set up and operate cold header machines and auxiliary equipment to produce high quality fasteners while
meeting on-time delivery, productivity, safety, quality, and housekeeping standards.
2. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
1. Set-up cold header machines and auxiliary equipment (including wire drawers, wire welders, and
grinders) as per drawings and specifications.
2. Operate cold header machines and auxiliary equipment.
3. Perform daily maintenance on cold header machines and auxiliary equipment.
4. Perform quality checks and document (where applicable), using simple gauges, precision measuring
devices and visual inspection.
5. Perform safety checks to ensure safety devices are on and in working order (guarding and all safety
6. Prepare and maintain accurate records (route sheets and count sheets).
7. Clean equipment and keep work area neat and orderly.
3. WORKING CONDITIONS
Usual manufacturing environment with regular exposures to noise and oils. Moderate to high physical
activity, involving routine lifting and pulling.
Basic reading/writing skills and math, including fractions and decimals is required. Mechanical ability and
knowledge of tools and machinery is required. Knowledge of multi-die (rivet – making) and 1 die two blow
machinery is required. Knowledge of the use of measuring devices, reading of drawing is required.
5. WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Works with: Cold Header Machine Operators, Machine Maintenance, and Quality Personnel.
Application Deadline: 2020/10/10
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- rivet machine: 1 year (Preferred)