CONSTRUCTION TRADES & MANUFACTURING POSITIONS OPEN – LARGE MANUFACTURING FACILITY ADDING SECOND SHIFT
This fast growing design-build modular company has manufacturing across the US and Canada, and they are re-shaping the design and construction world, by using new technology and fabrication to re-invent construction.
These are all Direct Hire position(s) and the hiring employer offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits (medical/dental), tuition assistance programs, a bonus plan and much more. This is a “manufacturing / production” facility in the Construction Industry.
All positions to start on days, and will eventually move into a days/afternoon swing shift (depending on the department). Shift premium of $1.00/hour, and overtime after 44 hours/week.
- 3 Drywallers (Boarding/Taping/Mudding)
- 3 Painters
- Cabinetry & Trimmers
- Floor Installers
- Plumbers & Plumbing Apprentices
- HVAC & HVAC Apprentices
- Construction Industrial Electricians and Apprentices
- Welders (Structural Steel)
- Kitting / Warehouse
- 3 CNC Machine Operators
- 3 Basic Machine Operators
Compensation ranges are designed in a three (3) tier system, depending on years of experience, certifications and ability to lead a team. Company to roll out “performance incentive” for all hourly employees in addition to hourly compensation.
- Plant / Production Personnel – $15-20.00/hour
- Trade Assistants / Apprentices – $17-23.00/hour
- Red Seal Trades – $30-35.00/hour
Goudreau Personnel by Swinton Ltd. is the preferred Recruitment Facility of this customer for over twenty (20) years. Phone interviews will be conducted by GPS and on-site interviews will be conducted by the hiring employer thereafter. Please call our office if you have any additional questions at (519) 977-7300, from Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m – 4:00 p.m. Updated resumes should be submitted in a PDF format.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$35.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Construction: 2 years (Preferred)
- Kitchener-Waterloo, ON (Preferred)
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS) (Preferred)